A few weeks ago I got a note from the lovely Amy from TheMakeupCase17 – she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. What an honour – thank you, Amy! Make sure you check her blog out.
So here are the rules:
- You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
- You must thank the person/people who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post.
- You must add this set of rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself in the post.
- You must nominate 5 other blogs and leave links to their blogs in the post.
- You must let the people know you’ve nominated them.
- You must follow the person who nominated you on Bloglovin
So here goes!
7 facts about me:
- My favourite animal are raccoons. They’re incredibly smart and so darn cute. As a result I receive raccoon-themed gifts all the time. I have raccoon socks, slippers, mugs, paintings…
- I am bilingual in English and French, and went to French school from kindergarten to grade 12
- I’ve had almost every hair colour – blonde, purple, yellow, orange, red, brown…
- If I’m not wearing nail polish, something’s wrong. I always wear nail polish
- I’m obsessed with One Direction
- I hate mushrooms and can always detect them in my food, even if they’re chopped into tiny pieces
- My eyesight is terrible – I wear extremely strong contact lenses